10,000mAh power banks with multiple functions are receiving the most attention. In addition to its hassle free wireless charging capability, our Richmond Power Bank and Wireless Charger 2-in-1 can also charge multiple devices at 2.1A using one of the standard USB or USB-C ports. It even has a built-in LCD screen to let you know how much power is left!
Power banks have become a necessity to consumers in order to keep their smart phones charged up throughout their busy day. High capacity power banks offer even more value for their quick charging power and ability to charge large amounts, giving your brand more exposure through usage.
With the lowest cost to capacity ratio, 10,000mAh power banks gives you the most bang for your buck. Because of its soaring popularity in the retail market, we unveiled the Hegewisch 10,000mAh Power Bank at the ASI Chicago Show, offering the amazing price of $10.98 (c). There is no doubt that 10000mAh size will be the mainstream power bank for the 2019 holiday season.
See our list of power banks:
The food and beverage industry spent $191.2 Billion in advertising in 2016, according to Statista. With that much ad spending, tech promotional products have a great opportunity to support brands' advertising and marketing campaigns.
The more useful promotional products are, the more consumers will integrate them into their daily lives. How often do you listen to music at home or the office? How much do you use and need cell phone chargers for yourself and kids when you're out and about? The power of promotional products like bluetooth speakers, power banks and USB flash drives can absolutely drive your brand to have wider impressions the more useful they become.
Food and beverage companies, the key is to remind consumers of your brand and products outside of the kitchen and show them that your products are a part of their every day life. Heck, we have to eat everyday afterall! And having your brand in other parts of their lives outside of the kitchen is a great reminder of how your products helps them with their meals and food experiences.
Take a look at some great ideas for promotional products for food and beverage brands.
100% Custom Shaped Power Banks, Bluetooth Speakers, USB's, Wall Chargers and Wireless Chargers
100% fully customized to your shape for the higest brand impression and ultimate WOW! factor for your tech promotional item. Whether is a custom shaped USB, wall charger, power bank, bluetooth speaker or wireless charger, the process to create your 100% custom shaped USB
Ida Sport Bottle Bluetooth Speaker
The Ida Sport Bottle Bluetooth Speaker is a fresh tech promo item that will make your brand stand out with dual purpose as a water bottle and bluetooth speaker in one! This is the perfect promotional product for spring and summer months where many consumers spend their time outdoors and will put this product to much use. Imagine other consumer's reaction when they see and hear your water bottle bluetooth speaker in action! They will be talking and asking about this product which creates a buzz around your brand. Take advantage of the impressions your brand will receive with this item.
Oswego Bottle Opener USB
Surprise consumers with this fun USB that doubles as a bottle opener that can easily be kept in a wallet! The large canvas for your imprint makes this USB promo item a great way to display your advertisement.
Genoa Wine Cork USB
This elegant Genoa Wine Cork USB is a such a fun way to deliver your content to influencers, media and consumers alike. A truly memorable USB promotional item that has an eco-friendly, elegant touch.
EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION DAY IS MARCH 1ST!! Order from our QuickShip Items and have loyalty gifts ready WITH ZERO OVERSEAS DELAYS from Chicago and Los Angeles!!
SHOP NOW: http://bit.ly/2LXgZ36
What does this mean for branded tech promos?? It means that your brand can gain significant traction by simply gifting influencers on social media with products that will ignite them to share about it to their followers, friends and fans. When it comes to tech, and more specifically, mega power banks for promotions -- they are the perfect companion to the active influencer or blogger who spend countless hours on their devices sharing about their experiences.
Mega power banks offer large capacity to charge and recharge smart phones and tablets. With 2 ports, influencers can charge 2 devices at once. Taking 6,000-10,000mAh power banks on the road and on their daily excursions, influencers will always have your brand to remind them about who is supporting their blogging efforts.
With the ability to have a large surface imprint area, your brand can create custom imagery in full color to enhance your brand and target your influencers with custom designs on the products. Influencers have to feel special treatment from the brands they are promoting. They need to feel valued and appreciated and that brands respect their work and audience.
In your next influencer campaign, include mega power banks in your gift set for influencer and provide them with a product you know they will value to support their work every day.
Love the One(s) You’re With. Let’s talk current customers. Whether you have a few or a few million, you’ve got to love the ones you’re with.The fact is, customers LOVE freebies. And not just the yet-to- be-customers you’re trying to win. The customers you already have feel appreciated when you give them thoughtful or useful items — and loyalty grows.
Research shows that nearly half of consumers would like to receive promotional products more often! When customers use your branded promotional items, their loyalty increases and they become brand ambassadors for you. (Brio Promotions)
5. Social Media Contests. Engage your social media following and create new interest and fresh new followers with running social media contests. Contests are upbeat, fun, exciting and draws up so much attention to your brand. Use customized tech promotional products to include in your contest prizes and giveaways to give the extra boost of premium item quality.
6. Host An Event or Workshop. Plan an event or workshop and get the community involved in your business. Host a local womens or moms group, gather entrepreneurs for networking, invite the community for a DIY class or raise money for a local charity by offering a special shopping event for the cause at your retail store.
7. Donate Raffle Items To A Local Event. Charities who are raising money often have raffle items to auction at their events. Create a gift basket of items that include branded tech promotional items and other products. Share on social media and let your community know that your business is actively supporting local charities and organizations.
8. Start A Newsletter. Newsletters are STILL one of the most powerful marketing tools and assets for your small business. The key is having great content (see #1) that is helpful to your target customers and giving them information that is relevant to them. Whether you share your newsletter once per month or once per week, the key is consistency and building a list of prospective new clients while creating loyalty with existing customers.
9. Purchase Incentives. Incentivize larger purchases by adding branded tech products that have premium retail value as a freebie when they reach a certain amount. "Receive a FREE premium bluetooth speaker with purchase of $50 or more."
10. Partner with Influencers. Influencers aren't always just Instragrammers. Think of people in your community who hold influence with your target customers. A local business person, a leader at your church, an active volunteer -- all these people hold influence in your community and have the power to refer your business to their network. Partner with them and invite them to learn more about your products and services. Buy them lunch or coffee, invite them to your retail store or office, ask them how you can help their business and partner up where it mutually benefits both of you.
How are you going to market your small business in 2019??